Well today is one of those days for me. I have one whole day off from work...woohoo!! And i want to make the most of it.
My car is in the shop getting expensive things done to it, new brake pads, and rotary things, etc. But the point being i have no forms of transportation today, so i must occupy myself at home. Hopefully i don't get sucked into Pinterest today, because if i do i will never leave. lol. I may be slightly addicted. I spend more time planning all the cute things i want to make and cook and not enough time actually making them.
My sisters (amber) wedding is coming up all too soon. 3 months and counting. We are planning on hosting a couples wedding shower at the end of April. These are the ideas i have come up with so far:
Guest Book: I made this adorable photo guest book using MyPublisher, i also had a Groupon for it so that helped. I used all of ambers engagement photos and on every other page i added a question for the guests to answer.
The questions in the book are:
- Where do you see us in 25 years
- What is the best marriage advice you have ever received
- How do you keep Richard Happy
- How do you keep Amber happy
- When did you know we were meant for each other
- What are some fun and affordable date night ideas
- Share a funny memory of the two of us
- Complete this sentence...Love is never having to.....
- How many kids should we have and what should we name them
- What are your tips to falling in love, over and over again
- And the last couple pages are blank with the title: Comments, Sayings, memories, Quotes, Stories
Food: My mum and I have decided that the best and easiest option is going to be a selection of dips and dippers. And a few tasty one bite dessert options. It is a 3'oclock wedding shower so we are just providing light snacks for people
Drink: We are going to make a large amount of white wine sangria. Yummy. These recipes from Pinterest look like they are going to be tasty, i just have to pick one.
| This is a Strawberry and blueberry sangria from www.createliveblog.com|